Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

Should we sell fireworks or not.

We had to make a google doc about if we should sell fireworks or not.

                  Should we not sell fireworks or not.
I think we shouldn't sell fire wakes to public because it could cause injuries and fires.  I think we should not  sell  fireworks because people might not follow the rules and do something bad. I think we should ban fireworks because they are very loud and big. I think we should  ban fireworks because people pets get scared. I think we should ban fireworks because little kids might get scared.
     
I enjoyed doing this it was very fun doing the research. Have written about this before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about