Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

WK6 TM3 writing

 this week for writing we are learning to make paragraphs. The theme for writing was action shots.


My heart was pounding. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a glance of the defender ready to pounce and get the rebound. Oh`! no I don't know what ti do.I hear my team mates screaming , "pass it back!". I go to pass it back but the defender pounces and does a great indecept. The other team passes the netball like a yoyo. The other team's goal shoot is already in the circle. They already got the goal.Game over i wish i was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about